Some useful resources can be found below:
- Mastery in Mathematics Booklet
- Mastery in Mathematics Poster
- Mathematical Snack Information | Video to accompany Mathematical Snack Information
- Planning for Depth of Understanding in Early Years
- Subject Knowledge Overview for Counting
- Subject Knowledge Overview for Pattern
- Mastery Vocabulary
- Example Session Plan
- Blank Session Plan
- Further resources to support learning and teaching in early years mathematics are available from our friends at NCETM here and NRICH here.
- Case studies from our Early Years Counting project can be found here.
- Case studies from our Early Years Pattern project can be found here.
- Guidance from the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) on what research tells us about mathematics in early years and key stage one is here. This is particularly helpful for school leaders.
- Follow us on Twitter @EarlyYearsMaths
Click here to view all upcoming early years CPD & Events…